We provide our clients with 100% Virgin Remy hair, thus giving the client the best quality hair. The hair comes straight from its origin therefore still possess the cuticle layer; this is the outermost part of the hair strand. It actually almost resembles shingles on a roof.
All Virgin Remy Hair has the cuticle layer of the hair flowing in one direction. This gives the hair an ability to flow naturally.
The cuticle layer plays a vital role when it comes to hair tangling, longevity, and how the hair keeps its natural lust and sheer. When the cuticle layer is intact and is lying flat, the hair is then capable of reflecting light so that the hair shines.
One bundle of hair is measured in 100g. We would recommend 300g for a full density, or even 400g-600g for an even high density. This all depends on the client.
- Treat the hair like its own
- Detangle hair gently before washing it
- Don’t rub or twist the hair
- Deep condition curly hair if dry or frizzy to detangle.
- Blot out excess water and make sure the hair dries naturally- no sun
- Wash and condition the hair regularly
- Comb curly hair with fingers not a brush when wet
- We recommended you use Tresseme Renew Shampoo and Conditioner
- Use a paddle brush for Loose wave, Straight and Body wave.
- DO NOT use a paddle brush on Deep Wave
- We recommend you use any Morrocan oil of your choice atleast once a week.
At Miss Q Beauty Lounge we maintain the highest level of professionalism. Our aim is to make sure that every client is happy. In the event that you are not pleased with your hair for the following reasons:
- Hair is knotted and tangled when receiving it
- Hair hasn’t arrived after weeks of purchasing it
Customers should call us within 5 days. In the rare occurrence that hair is damaged, we request an image of the hair immediately after receiving it for us to consider an exchange or a refund.
For your convenience it’s not advised that you order your hair last minute. If you have an occasion or engagement PLEASE ORDER YOUR HAIR ON TIME. We will not take responsibility for late hair orders.
Our hair takes 2-9 business days (worst case scenario) business days to get delivered both in the UK and South Africa. This is due to payment verification,dispatch, packaging and delivery
Please make sure you send us the correct shipping or courier address.